GMV Minerals Inc.
is a junior mineral exploration company focused on developing its 100% owned Mexican Hat Project, located in southeast Arizona. The Mexican Hat Property is an epithermal gold deposit initially explored by Placer Dome (USA) in the early 1990's. The Mexican Hat contains an historic gold resource which GMV Minerals is working to develop to production using a low cost, highly efficient heap leach extraction model.
* Historic resources are reported by Gray, M., 1990 "Mexican Hat -- Project R189 Phase Two Project Report. For Placer Dome Inc., 122 p. Reviewed and reported by Game, B., 2013. "Technical Report Mexican Hat Gold Property" prepared for Auracle Resources Ltd. with effective date October 31, 2013. Historic Resources are not Mineral Reserves and Resources under NI 43-101. There is no certainty all or any of Historic Resources may be converted into Mineral Reserves or Resources.
- Southeast Arizona, 120 KM ESE of Tucson
- Good access and close proximity to infrastructure
- Historic resource* of 156,000 oz Au at an average grade of 0.93 g/t
- Historic metallurgical testing (Placer Dome) returned high recoveries
- Near surface mineralization