GMV Minerals Inc.
is a junior mineral exploration company focused on developing its 100% owned Mexican Hat Project, located in southeast Arizona. The Mexican Hat Property is an epithermal gold deposit initially explored by Placer Dome (USA) in the early 1990's. The Mexican Hat contains an historic gold resource which GMV Minerals is working to develop to production using a low cost, highly efficient heap leach extraction model.
- Inferred resource of 531,400 ounces of gold
- Mineralization is open in all directions and at depth
- Good access and close proximity to infrastructure
- The resource assumes an open pit scenario suited to a heap leach extraction process
- Preliminary metallurgical studies demonstrate recoveries ranging from 88.4% and 96%